Balaji Temple at Narayanpur Village

1. RAVI says:

This is Awesome place can u please tell me how to go from viman nagar to this temple

2. indu says:

guys ,
    can you share contact details of temple

3. Rajaram S says:

It is the sangameshwar temple in sasvad. Check this link for more details –> https://placesnearpune.com/2012/03/sangameshwar-temple-near-sasvad/

4. Rahul says:

What is the place in third photo? (A temple, nearby a river and small bridge)

5. Rohit says:

Anyone having the contact details of this temple??

6. Mahendra says:

I am going to Mahabaleshwar next week. I shall alight at Pune early morning by train, on my way I shall of course visit Tirupati Temple, can u suggest me other places to visit near Pune – Mahabaleshwar – Panchgini?

7. Mahendra says:

During the second week of June, I visited this temple, on my way back to Mumbai from Goa via Kolhapur. It is said that if you visit Tirupati Balaji (Vishnu), you should also visit Laxmiji to complete the trip. The visit to Mahalaxmi Temple at Kolhapur was our planned visit, but did not know about Tirupati Temple near Pune. We were fortunate of having blessings of both in a day. Very beautiful and spacious temple with quite good scenery around and of course clean.

8. RAJINDER MOHAN ARORA says:

Hon’ble Sir, It is a best place where you can consider to be with BALAJI and forget
    the outside world. It is a big step to make excellent temple in the interest of public.
    I wish to visit again with family from AURANGABAD (MS) and sir, can I have phone numbers & EMAIL & oblige.

9. amrita p says:

thanx rajaram sir for answering my question .now i can plan my trip 2 balaji temple.

10. Rajaram S says:

Yes Amrita. It is safe. Though the road is not well lit during the night, there is traffic between saswad and NH4 at all times.